air suspension?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lando

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have the air suspension with the off-road package and I only have one off-road setting instead of two is this normal for this?

dmalonecentral

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI® V8
It is normal. You are already one inch above stock so OR1 is the same height as OR2 without ORP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DanBen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The ORG normal setting is 1" higher than the non ORG normal height same as the non ORG OR1 height. The ORG normal is at 3" and the OR height is at the max 4" height same as the non ORG OR2. The Aero is still 1/2" lower than the normal so on the ORG it is at 2 1/2" which is still 1" higher than the non ORG Aero. The Entry/Exit height is the same at 0" for ORG and Non-ORG.

If you look in the manual - follow instructions for the Rebel with Air Suspension for it is the same as the ORG trucks with 4 settings. ORG comes with "Extra" HD Shock Absorbers.

I wish I could lower my Aero mode down to 1 1/2" same height as non ORG for better MPG.