Alcoa Forged wheel/tire set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Alcoa Forged Aluminium wheels for Dodge dually fits 1994-2012 as well as most Ford and Chevy applications.

The wheels are 19.5" X 7.5" commercial wheels mounted with forged steel adaptor plates. The inner rear wheels are Accuride steel in the same size and offset as the Alcoa front and rear outer.
This is a kit that was purchased from southwestwheel.com, the kit retails for $2911.95 + shipping (freight).
The tires are Goodyear G647 RSS commercial M&S G load rated front and F load rear. The fronts are relatively new and the rears have a ton more milage left in them. These tires last 100k!! and retail for $385 each. Total package is well over $5000.
I'm looking for $2800 OBO.

I ran these wheels for a few seasons (summer on my Dodge 3500) they have NEVER seen salt. The alloys are in very good condition, they need an hour or two with some Mothers polish to be perfect.
These wheels will transform the look of your dually!!

Local pick up only (too heavy to ship)

Read more: 19.5" Alcoa Forged Dual Wheel set | Newburgh | eBay Classifieds (Kijiji) | 21671256

IMAG0547.jpg
IMAG0548.jpg
IMAG0549.jpg
IMAG0550.jpg
IMAG0551.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.