Alfaobd Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Douglas Maier

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey guys, been here 2 years and this is my 1st post/question!!! Everyone on here has so much knowledge any problem or wonder I have had about something I've been able to solve from you guys, so thank you!!! So to my question with the alfaobd has anyone unlocked or turned on the performance package or however its stated...like what you can access on the charger and challenger's, that you can view it on the 8.4?

RedSRT4Me

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC Sport
Engine
Hey guys, been here 2 years and this is my 1st post/question!!! Everyone on here has so much knowledge any problem or wonder I have had about something I've been able to solve from you guys, so thank you!!! So to my question with the alfaobd has anyone unlocked or turned on the performance package or however its stated...like what you can access on the charger and challenger's, that you can view it on the 8.4?

Yes there are guys in the DIY alfaobd thread that have played with those settings.

You won't be able to take advantage of any of it. You'll need to be extra careful though. Last thing you want is a bricked BCM causing the truck to freak out

Tach_tech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I’m fairly certain you can’t get the performance pages to work using the Alfa obd.

OP
OP
Douglas Maier

Douglas Maier

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks guys I was just curious I will leave well enough alone!

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine

You used to be able to jail break the Performance Pages into the trucks,but apparently not anymore.I had a buddy who jail breaked them into his 2015 a few years ago,and i'm kicking my ass I didn't spring for it at the same time

crackerjack1957

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport 1500 CC 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7...65RFE...4.56
You used to be able to jail break the Performance Pages into the trucks,but apparently not anymore.I had a buddy who jail breaked them into his 2015 a few years ago,and i'm kicking my ass I didn't spring for it at the same time
Any idea what changed to prevent......Alpha or factory updates.....had to be software related?
Or did he jailbreak with something different?

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Any idea what changed to prevent......Alpha or factory updates.....had to be software related?
Or did he jailbreak with something different?

I forget the name of the program he used now,but it wasn't AlphaOBD or dealer software.Somebody on here will know though

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
This was what I had bookmarked years ago.

That's it Red.I'm still kicking my ass for not getting in on them when you could still get the Performance Pages through CustomTronix

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Same. I wish I would have taken advantage long ago :(

I was being a cheap ass when they were available,figuring they'd go down in price,should of thought that through better ,lol.
At the time it was right around 200 Canuck to jail break them,and my cheap ass puckered up,now i'm kicking it around the block,lol

y1500l

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
can someone tell me if we can tune the throttler body to be more responsive using alfaobd