All Repair Parts @ Employee Cost!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
thanks Benny, qualify free shipping? will order Tuesday, its late for you.

Thank you.

upload_2019-10-28_17-28-42.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hi Benny,

Looking for a blower motor for a 2017 ram 1500. I keep finding two different parts numbers so not sure which one I need.

Thanks
Paul

Hi Paul,

Im gonna need your VIN, feel free to PM me

Thanks,
Benny

Daniel Sharp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hi Benny,

Can you give me a price on a UAQ and UAS radio receiver featuring MY18 please?

Thank you,
Daniel

Daniel Sharp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

Naldo1710

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello! Would you be able to give me price on the brake controller and switch for a 14 1500?

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hello! Would you be able to give me price on the brake controller and switch for a 14 1500?

Hi,

These are on backorder until January as per Mopar, If you would like to place an order and wait let me know.

Thanks,
Benny

Wolfpup

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
hi Benny,
Can you please tell me the prices on a UAQ and UAS radio for a 2018 ram?

thanks!
Eric

jr27236

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So this is my first post on this forum. I ran into a wall as to how to proceed and in hope of the members of this forums assistance.

I have a 16 ram 1500 limited. I have the front air deflector part number
82213793. My issue is i am in need of the 4 little body clips that anchor into the hood for the screwed to go into. They do not sell these separate and only tell me to purchase an entire new one. Im looking for other clips that i can use as an alternative in the mean time to remount it. Wondering if anyone here know how and if oem ones are available somehow, there is no individual part number for the them or the entire hardware kit to mount. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
So this is my first post on this forum. I ran into a wall as to how to proceed and in hope of the members of this forums assistance.

I have a 16 ram 1500 limited. I have the front air deflector part number
82213793. My issue is i am in need of the 4 little body clips that anchor into the hood for the screwed to go into. They do not sell these separate and only tell me to purchase an entire new one. Im looking for other clips that i can use as an alternative in the mean time to remount it. Wondering if anyone here know how and if oem ones are available somehow, there is no individual part number for the them or the entire hardware kit to mount. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum! I would have hoped your first request was an easy one like a set of brake pads :) lol

Unfortunately you are correct in that Mopar does not offer a hardware kit separate for this accessory however there are aftermarket solutions to get this deflector mounted. One alternative is to use a Rubber Wellnut , See this link for examples https://www.google.com/search?q=rub...4-XlAhVErp4KHaP0BmUQ_AUIEygC&biw=1396&bih=657

These nuts expand when tightened down and probably work better than the factory plastic clip, Infact some deflector companies use this method as OE. You would need to measure the hole opening and order the appropriate size and hardware as well.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

jr27236

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome to the forum! I would have hoped your first request was an easy one like a set of brake pads :) lol

Unfortunately you are correct in that Mopar does not offer a hardware kit separate for this accessory however there are aftermarket solutions to get this deflector mounted. One alternative is to use a Rubber Wellnut , See this link for examples https://www.google.com/search?q=rub...4-XlAhVErp4KHaP0BmUQ_AUIEygC&biw=1396&bih=657

These nuts expand when tightened down and probably work better than the factory plastic clip, Infact some deflector companies use this method as OE. You would need to measure the hole opening and order the appropriate size and hardware as well.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny
Excellent idea! Thanks Benny. i have to share my story on how i rectified this problem. What i came across in my search for these plastic little inserts was other aftermarket manufactures who make there version of the same design and figured hell I'm gonna look into how they mount and of course THE SAME WAY. So I emailed EGR and explained my situation and they went out of there way for me and send me a COMPLETE installation hardware kit and refused to take a penny from me. So I was able to remount my air deflector properly and securely. EGR is definitely a company that will get my recommendation and personal business in the future because of the way they handled this. Mopar/ RAM did nothing for me besides tell me to repurchase an entire air deflector. Shame that companies CS can only tell you what the computer screen tells them instead of thinking out of the box for a human solution. EGR has that human solution.

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
would that sale include door modules and sport hood?

We can put something together for you for sure. Please PM me your shipping address and email address and I will send a quote.

Thanks,
Benny

TomG

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
Hi Benny,

I'm looking for an HVAC control module for my 2014 RAM 1500. The part number for the one that is currently in it is P68239172AB.

Thanks,

Tom

Roll Tide Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I hit a deer and need to replace my bumper and power steering cooler. Part number for the cooler is 68242791AA What can you do?

Thank you, JC

Last edited:

Moparman16

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hi Benny,

I need a driver’s side, front seat cushion heater pad.

Vin# is 1C6RR7MT7FS756343

Thanks

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine