Alpharex

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi all. I’ve recently installed alpharex headlights to my 14 slt. It originally came with halogen quads. I’ve upgraded to LED bulbs in the high & low beam. They’re working fine but since this install my auto on is just plain ON. Any idea how to fix this? I’ve used alfaobd to change settings to LEDs already

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
Try swapping the halogen bulbs back into the low beams to see if the problem still exists.

bigdodge

Reaction score
I had this happen after using alphaobd and changing a few things. It's been a year and I haven't figured out how to get it working again. Other than having the body computer flashed back to stock I don't know what to do.

OP
OP
Thomas Caccitolo
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It’s not an option to go back to the original halogens. Thx for the reply though.

OP
OP
Thomas Caccitolo
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Maybe just a coincidence but I’ll try another headlight switch. I’ve already tried switching out the sun sensing module on the dash.

KansasArt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Try reaching out to alpharex. I’m sure yours wouldn’t be the first time that they would have heard of this.