Amber headlight reflectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shmedley

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am looking for a set of the amber reflectors for quad headlights. When I took my headlights apart due to fogging, I noticed that one of the reflectors was warped/wavy. The were painted over and the paint wasn’t bubbling so they were like it when I bought them, and I did not notice. But now I do, it bothers me. Figured someone might have a set from doing retrofit work, putting in clear ones or just removing them. I have not been able to find just the amber ones.

1SloRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Have not seen orange replacements, but here are some clears.EE3641CD-2DD1-418E-AC94-AED869C0E71D.jpeg

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I am looking for a set of the amber reflectors for quad headlights. When I took my headlights apart due to fogging, I noticed that one of the reflectors was warped/wavy. The were painted over and the paint wasn’t bubbling so they were like it when I bought them, and I did not notice. But now I do, it bothers me. Figured someone might have a set from doing retrofit work, putting in clear ones or just removing them. I have not been able to find just the amber ones.
Jeremy at https://retroshop.us might be able to help. He might have some he's taken out of customers lights that wanted clear corners (it was an option when he did mine)...good people