Another Eibach pro review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Franks

Reaction score
Ram Year
19 classic
Engine
I have a 19 classic, crew cab, 6’4” bed, 4x4, with the 5.7 and 30k miles. Love the truck but the 3” of rake was killing me! I found a set of sport wheels and put a set Firestone AT’s on, Factory size. That helped a lot! (We all know factory Goodyears are junk)
I ended getting in touch with Nick and bought the eibach pro kit to make the truck right. (Shocks/struts/and springs), and 3 days later it was at my house.
The directions said I’d get 2.75” of lift in the lowest setting, I called eibach directly and they said 2.25, and the couple reviews I read here said 2”. I didn’t want to take any chances, so I ordered a set of zone UCA’s. Once again, good price and shipped super quick!

I then sent Quickshifter a message about assembling the struts for me. Lucky for me his shop is super close to the Philly area, (I’m in south jersey), and he said bang for buck, to just let him do the job, align it, and be done with it.
I dropped the truck off on a Wednesday afternoon, and it was done by lunchtime the next day! He also installed a set of power stop pads and rotors for me.

The truck rides awesome! Like others say the suspension is plush. Not soft, but seems to suck up potholes, speed bumps, curbs, etc. I have yet to get into the woods or load the dirt bikes up, but am sure it will be better then it was. I ended up with 2” in the front and just a little over 1” in the back. The truck looks the way it should from the factory now, and rides better!

Big thanks to Quickshifter and Nick!
Here’s a before and after picture:

Attachments

• E0AB182D-C055-4C5F-BDA4-EA0A56A97F06.jpeg
    E0AB182D-C055-4C5F-BDA4-EA0A56A97F06.jpeg
    187.3 KB · Views: 133
  • 1A9D9299-BE0D-45F0-9534-7FEB29AB83DD.jpeg
    1A9D9299-BE0D-45F0-9534-7FEB29AB83DD.jpeg
    191.8 KB · Views: 133

Poncherello

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks much better. I just purchased the Eibach Pro Lift Kit and went with JBA Upper control Arms. I haven't installed it yet, I'm slowly saving up to also of replace, lower ball joints, outer tie rod ends, front and rear sway bar links and sway front & rear sway bar bushings. Moreover, not sure if I should also replace the rear arms & pan hard bar with Core. I'm only going 1"up in the rear. Quick Question with your current lift do you think 35's with plus 15 Offset should clear?

OP
OP
F

Franks

Reaction score
Ram Year
19 classic
Engine
Sounds like your replacing everything!
I plan on upgrading parts as they wear out.

As far as the 35’s go, I think it would be tight and look stuffed at just 2” up front. I’m pretty sure I’ve read of it being done though. I know for a fact I’ve read bilsteins at 2.8 will fit,(depending on tire).

Someone else will have to chime in if it will work with your offset. I’m sticking with the sport wheels.

I plan on running the recon grappler 275/65/20 (34”) next time around. I don’t need a E rated or 10 ply tire and don’t want the extra 25 pounds that come with them.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks great and it I am happy to hear you are liking the ride comfort. That is a great setup you get there and you will be happy with it for a long time! @Quick_Shifter is great at what he does, you took it to the right place for installation!