Another ending but a new beginning...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Desert Dawg

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Ram 1500 Rebel 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Well, this is the end of the road for me as my Ram has a new owner. I am getting a brand-new company truck and don't need two. So for my four-wheeling adventures, I am going to finish building up my old Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series. This will not be the last time you'll see me as the new owner is here in Albuquerque; we have plans to go off-roading together and I will encourage the new owner to join this awesome forum. Despite some of my frustrations that I shared over the years, I really had a lot of fun building up my Rebel and taking it out for some very cool road trips along with some seriously cool off-road adventures (for a full-size truck). As I saw it drive away, I can honestly say that I will miss the [not so old] girl. It's going to be fun to see how the build continues under new ownership. Cheers to all!

Land_Cruiser_and_Ram_Rebel_July_28_2023_1.jpg

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
@Desert Dawg I remember following the entire process, still one of the most comprehensive ongoing writeups I've seen. Best of luck, we'll see ya down (or off) the road.