Any different lift considerations for a Rebel?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lamarsh

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 1500 Rebel
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I did 2" lifts on my past two Rams with good results. My 2008 got just Bilstein 5100s on the front, under the OEM springs, on their max setting, so about a 2" lift, and since I did nothing to the rear, it was a "level". My next Ram, a 2018, I did Fox 2.0 coilovers in the front, set at max 2", and replaced the rear springs with new struts that were 1.5" taller, so as not to be "level," but as close as I could get it to factory rake.

I now have a 2020 Rebel, and I'd like to upgrade the suspension in the next year. As most of you probably know, Rebels come stock with Bilsteins, and, if I can remember right, they have about an 1" of lift over the rest of the stock half ton Rams.

I'm wondering if I need to make any additional considerations when doing this 2" lift on this truck as compared to my old Rams. Is there room for additional lift over 2" that does not affect the front end geometry enough to cause issues?

Thanks in advance.