Any other rear control arm brackets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mcginnis

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just wondering if there is any other rear control arms relocation brackets besides the Inez cut brackets. I saw illicit had some no cut brackets but I can’t find any for sale and Inez discontinued their no cut brackets.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Just wondering if there is any other rear control arms relocation brackets besides the Inez cut brackets. I saw illicit had some no cut brackets but I can’t find any for sale and Inez discontinued their no cut brackets.
The No Cuts are a waste of time. Do it right the first time around. Steven Cooper in Saskatoon Saskatchewan used to build lower brackets to move the lower arms down,but he's no longer building them either.If you're handy you can build your own lower brackets out of 1/4" plate to relocate the lower arms down.Don't move the arms below the lip of the rim,otherwise if you have a blow out,and the truck drops down to the rim,and the lower arm starts to drag on the pavement,things could get real entertaining till the truck skids to a stop.
If you look close you can see my early Illicit brackets ,they hang almost to low,but they work,as the truck will hook on a skating rink

Attachments

• IMG_3418 (2).JPG
    IMG_3418 (2).JPG
    193.1 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCN5256 (2).JPG
    DSCN5256 (2).JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
OP
OP
Mcginnis

Mcginnis

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Th ask. I’ll probably end up getting the Inez brackets. Gonna put on my 2/4 drop in the next couple of weeks so we’ll see if I need them at all

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Th ask. I’ll probably end up getting the Inez brackets. Gonna put on my 2/4 drop in the next couple of weeks so we’ll see if I need them at all
If you get a high speed sway,then you'll want them,wheel hop can be mimiunized with a good set of aftermarket adjustable arms,but high speed sway needs the relocation brackets to mimiunize rear steer