Anyone installed/replaced B pillar vinyl trim?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

andyhollin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
The dealer was going to replace mine under warranty. The tech called me over and asked if I liked the look better without it. I did. He cleaned the glue off and I let it go at that.
When I picked up the truck at the end of the day they left the four pieces on the back seat for me. No charge. So I have them. If anyone wants them let me know and will be happy to send them out. Just reimburse the postage.
They are for a crew cab 2017 Laramie and I have no use for them.
Dang, I just bought one of the pieces last week.

Sounds like you have a good relationship with your dealer. Nice.

SkylarMelo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The dealer was going to replace mine under warranty. The tech called me over and asked if I liked the look better without it. I did. He cleaned the glue off and I let it go at that.
When I picked up the truck at the end of the day they left the four pieces on the back seat for me. No charge. So I have them. If anyone wants them let me know and will be happy to send them out. Just reimburse the postage.
Would these these fit a Quad Cab? I'm assuming the b pillar width is the same between quad/crew. I'll take em, PM me for address and let me know postage price!

Tahoebronco

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Let's talk. I think I'd like to try them.
Tahoebronco

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
How did you take it off?

Let it set in the sun for a few hours. Then take a heat gun and warm it up more. Open the doors there is a lip that you can pry up with your finger nail. Just pull real slow and then I took goof off and clean any residue and washed my truck.