Anyone Know what Convertible Carseat will Fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oopsdodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
So I have a 2001 1500 quad cab, we're expecting our first little one in April so now we are cracking down trying to find a seat for him. I am shorter than my S/O but we feel more comfortable with the seat being in the middle. Will and convertible carseat work?

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
First CONGRATULATIONS on the soon to be new baby :) Your life will change forever :)
Second Welcome to the group. FYI Any Extra cash you may get will be going for diapers and not mods on the truck lol

If you look in the owners manual they show only mounting drivers side or Passenger side on a Quad cab. not the middle
When I tried to hook up a car seat for my grandson in the middle of the rear Bench on my Quad Cab the safety straps on the car seat straps were too short to grab the cab clamps. When mounted behind the passenger I had to move the seat up pretty far ,so a tall person might get cramped ! Now he is almost 3 and can have a forward mounted seat, Have not tried it yet with this COVID crap going on,