Anyone modded the business card holder to hold a cell phone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
ordered mine and cant wait to get it in the truck. Thank for offering this holder.

Thank you, Ralph! I really appreciate it. Your order made it out yesterday...and I would think you could see it tomorrow already!

Thank you, again!

Wade

Dirtbikekid1998

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 1500 Laramie Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl Coat
Engine
hemi 5.7
I ordered myn a little wile ago. The small fits my Iphone 6s with a speck case perfectly! very handy and cool must have mod!

FlynDutchman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
What a great product, I was going to change my center console to the 2016 one to get this feature. I honestly like the look of this one better, just ordered mine on Amazon. Can not wait to get this in the mail. Thank you Wadestar for making this product. I can't believe Mopar hasn't contacted you about this, I would have gladly purchased this from the dealer when I bought my truck. You should contact dealership parts departments about offering this. I was a service and parts manager for VW and I know my dealer would have ordered 6-12 immediately.

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
FlynDutchman,

Thank you for your kind words! Thank you for your order, and I hope the Phone Holder meets all your expectations.

I actually have the console for a 2016 sitting in my shop. If I had it in my truck, I honestly don't think I would like it. I am glad Ram is addressing the issue of having a place for phones/media devices, but I think their design could be better.

Keep in touch. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

Wade

CincyRed

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I ordered the phone holder on amazon based on this thread. What a great product, exactly as advertised and works great.

danielmelko

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Seriously awesome! I'd love to have one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iPhone 6?

WilliamS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got mine last week, going to mod it to also have a wireless charger built in for the new samsung phones. Oh yeah, not only will it hold my phone, but it will always be fully charged!

Nobrigz808

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just got mine in the mail today! Love it! The medium was a perfect fit for my iPhone 6 in my body glove case.

Dodgn bullets

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
93fae6bc2fbb9f0b0f8e4dab5a1c642c.jpg

Just received mine, fits perfect, my phone is a little loose in the holder as I ordered a medium and my case isn't very thick, but I would rather have it loose and not too tight...hope it doesn't fall out as I don't go too easy in the twisties

Mopar_Magic_Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
93fae6bc2fbb9f0b0f8e4dab5a1c642c.jpg

Just received mine, fits perfect, my phone is a little loose in the holder as I ordered a medium and my case isn't very thick, but I would rather have it loose and not too tight...hope it doesn't fall out as I don't go too easy in the twisties

Those Black marks look like they are from a 275 mickey drag radial...just a pure guess though. :)

*This message was sent from the exhaust of 6.4L Hemi...

thrashie

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 2500 Laramie
Engine
6.7l cummins turbo diesel
dang, is there an STL file someplace so I can print one up?

Jim05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Here are some pics of mount I made from 1/4" plexiglass to fit the cubby at the top of the center stack. So far, so good with little to no vibration largely due to the foam I put underneath the actual mounting plate. I looked at Bayou Goat and ProclipUSA, but wanted something a little closer to my reach and in line with my normal driving vision.
album.php

album.php

album.php

Or since the pictures don't seem to show:
http://www.ramforum.com/album.php?albumid=3584&pictureid=23319
http://www.ramforum.com/album.php?albumid=3584&pictureid=23320
http://www.ramforum.com/album.php?albumid=3584&pictureid=23322

KSH

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 1500
Engine
EcoDiesel
If anyone in the Los Angeles area needs one, I'll sell mine for $5. Worked great, just don't have that truck anymore.