Anyone running Ebay grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigred74

Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 and 2017
Engine
5.9L Magnum and 5.7L hemi
I got one. It's not as solid as the factory grill. A bit flimsy. Also, mine has a small gap between the top and of the grill and the hood. It's very minor, but I'm particular about stuff like that. Still need to add the letters.

View attachment 165271
I know I've asked you this before lol but which bumper is that again?

OEDRO

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Love the all black truck

Jhuss96

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
For anyone who has the same type of grille OP posted, how does the black of the grille match up with the rest of the truck? On black trucks does it look noticeably different?

Masonx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This is exactly what I was going for, I see you added the letters from EBAY? what did you use to install the letters? I want to get everything figured out before I buy the grille

I made the letters myself with a Laser cutter (3mm stainless steel). Because the price of the ebay letters are ridiculous $70 + shipping $60 +customs tax $25
Glued double-sided tape behind the letters and just in case glued 2 bolts to the back of each letter with an epo glue. then mounted to the grille. Also i wrapped center chrome bars with matte black 3m wrapping film.
121.jpg

Bennyrok

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I bought my grill about a year ago, it hasn't seen the snow yet! but I believe it should do well. it is a fairly well constructed grill, and for the price? I love it, all I did is dress it up a bit. I think I paid $175.00 for it on amazon. It came with everything to mount it.4A.jpg 5A.jpg

JesterTA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram Express
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I bought my grill about a year ago, it hasn't seen the snow yet! but I believe it should do well. it is a fairly well constructed grill, and for the price? I love it, all I did is dress it up a bit. I think I paid $175.00 for it on amazon. It came with everything to mount it.View attachment 186593 View attachment 186594
Where did you wire the leds to?

BakedRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does anyone know if there are any LED lights that fit in the grill to give that amber look without swapping out the grill? I found some for a Tacoma but that it.