ARH headers on 19 Ram 3500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

928dennis

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We are there at last, got it right. I posted here when I put them on, we had problems with the cats that were supplyed, then got that taken care, then another code came up so we changed the location alittle on the pass side 02 sensor.It helped but the code P219 still would come up. Then we just moved the 0 2 sensor to the Y pipe 1" before the cat, bang that fixed it. The truck runs better then ever and as I have said before the power is huge! everywhere. I cannot over state that, That is all I have done so fare but if a tuner ever comes on line I will be up for that. It sounds great out the stock exhaust, but still very quite. I have no plans on changing it. Before the last sensor change I made a trip to Las Vegas and got 18.4 miles per gallon going and 18.3 coming back with the check engine light on the second half, I think it will do better then that now, when the ECO mode is engaged it stays on longer now, Now for ARH, Nick the owner went over and above to help me through this, sending me very high end cats to put on, making
a second pass side header, paying for all the labor that this extra work cost. You do not find this kind of service anymore these days. we need more business owners like him. If you are going to buy headers for your truck please use these guys. The things we learned on my truck will now be on all the headers being sold. The 19's are different, getting harder to change things and this is what the factory won'ts. Thanks Nick ARH! you are great.