Atturo Trail Blazers x/t

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tom8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Anyone experience with these brand tire? Thinking of getting 295 60 r20. Hearing and reading mix review. Some are good some are plain ugly.

Gr8bawana

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
I personally would not put no-name tires on a $50-60k truck. I'm not willing to risk the lives of my family or ohers on the road in the name of saving a few $$.
You do what you feel is best for you.

Puba08

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
They are ok. I had them but Didn’t like how they handled in the rain or how they wore. I wound up selling them. My buddy has the MT’s and likes them a lot. For an XT tire I thought they wore really fast.
That said if your really going to wheel your truck I would buy a more proven off-road tire (not an XT). If your just going down some dirt/gravel roads or on the beach then they are fine. I’ve run mostly MT’s, but if I was going to get an XT tire again, I would definitely go back to the Nitto Ridge Grapplers. I loved the Nittos. I can’t answer for any AT tires (except for GY Duratracs) as I think they all look terrible on our trucks.
As for lower priced tires, I would read a lot of reviews on them first before making a decision. I tried the Federal Couragia’s this time. I Absolutely love them and will be buying them again unless I get a good deal on another tire I like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Anyone experience with these brand tire? Thinking of getting 295 60 r20. Hearing and reading mix review. Some are good some are plain ugly.

I was very skeptical. However I ordered trail blade MT 33x12.5x17.

The gripe on wet is pretty good so far. Mud pretty good too. They pick up lots of gravel and they are loud. I don’t mind the noise but it’s pretty loud lol.

I couldn’t resist the price. Next time around I’m not sure I’ll get this brand. I’ll see how they do [emoji2369]

60% of the time it works every time....

OP
OP
T

Tom8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I was very skeptical. However I ordered trail blade MT 33x12.5x17.

The gripe on wet is pretty good so far. Mud pretty good too. They pick up lots of gravel and they are loud. I don’t mind the noise but it’s pretty loud lol.

I couldn’t resist the price. Next time around I’m not sure I’ll get this brand. I’ll see how they do [emoji2369]

Thanks for the feedback.

OP
OP
T

Tom8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I personally would not put no-name tires on a $50-60k truck. I'm not willing to risk the lives of my family or ohers on the road in the name of saving a few $$.
Thanks I sure will do what is best for me.

Hammer22801

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’m looking at the kenda klever . Teviews so far all seem positive.

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7

I figure they are certified for sale so that’s gotta mean something right ? I mean, would regulators and people approving vehicle parts would allow all these people to drive around with ticking time bombs ?

Failure can happen with “brand name” tires too. Recently I’ve seen people talking about BFG’s exploding.

Pirelli’s apparently has a huge factory in China [emoji2369]

NH RAM

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Tradesman 2500 Snow Chief
Engine
I didn't buy them, I just recently opted for General Grabber ATX; I seem to see a lot of the Trailblade XT for sale used around me, so that isn't a good sign in my eyes. I do live in the northeast and these tires are said to have poor traction on packed snow, which may not be a concern for you, but that may be a reason they are for sale used around here.
You've read reviews, so you've probably seen that the most common complaints are that they are noisy and hard to balance / keep balanced, and a low mileage warranty. Good luck, it's tough to find a good tire with a sidewall that adds character to the truck and doesn't break the bank.

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I didn't buy them, I just recently opted for General Grabber ATX; I seem to see a lot of the Trailblade XT for sale used around me, so that isn't a good sign in my eyes. I do live in the northeast and these tires are said to have poor traction on packed snow, which may not be a concern for you, but that may be a reason they are for sale used around here.
You've read reviews, so you've probably seen that the most common complaints are that they are noisy and hard to balance / keep balanced, and a low mileage warranty. Good luck, it's tough to find a good tire with a sidewall that adds character to the truck and doesn't break the bank.

STT pros aren’t too bad in price. Duratracs go on sale here ALL the time. Even big sizes. I have a set for winter. The trail blade MT is my summer tire. I notice my MT has better traction in wet tho so far [emoji2369]

OP
OP
T

Tom8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks. Good points.

OP
OP
T

Tom8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
STT pros aren’t too bad in price. Duratracs go on sale here ALL the time. Even big sizes. I have a set for winter. The trail blade MT is my summer tire. I notice my MT has better traction in wet tho so far [emoji2369]

Thanks I will check them out.

BobSacomano

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
I just got new wheels and tires and the place I ordered them from seemed to be pushing me to do a combo package with Atturos, and any time a retailer does that, I get suspicious. Instead, I ordered General Grabber's, the whole set only cost me like 80 bucks more than the Atturos, and I'm pretty sure I got a better tire.

Good luck.

OP
OP
T

Tom8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I just got new wheels and tires and the place I ordered them from seemed to be pushing me to do a combo package with Atturos, and any time a retailer does that, I get suspicious. Instead, I ordered General Grabber's, the whole set only cost me like 80 bucks more than the Atturos, and I'm pretty sure I got a better tire.

Good luck.
Im going to check out these grabbers. Thanks.

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Im going to check out these grabbers. Thanks.

Honestly what sold me on the atturo is going on custom offsets website. You can choose to see vehicles with even a certain brand of tire in their gallery. There was a ton with this tire brand. Unless you need high performance winter use I wouldn’t hesitate to be honest. They also use them in racing so I figure what the heck

OP
OP
T

Tom8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Honestly what sold me on the atturo is going on custom offsets website. You can choose to see vehicles with even a certain brand of tire in their gallery. There was a ton with this tire brand. Unless you need high performance winter use I wouldn’t hesitate to be honest. They also use them in racing so I figure what the heck

What atturo did you end up with?

Puba08

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just curious, for those that don’t like lesser known brands or think the Atturos are garbage....what XT or MT tires are you running? Always open to other options for the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro