Atturo Trail Blazers x/t

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Tone it down gentleman. Further rule violations will result in documented warnings.
Jay

OP
OP
T

Tom8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks...

Does anyone have experience with the cooper All terrain tires? Discount tires have them on sell for set of 4 with 75.00 Visa card.

Last edited:

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Thanks...

Does anyone have experience with the cooper All terrain tires? Discount tires have them on sell for set of 4 with 75.00 Visa card.

My buddy has them and loves them

60% of the time it works every time....

bfill_rebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks...

BIL is on his second set of stt maxx (not pros). He loves them. When I was younger I ran a couple of there passenger cars tires. Never had issues.

A lot of people here seem to have and love the at3s

Another company you could consider is Gladiator tire. Their X Comp MT is one of the better looking tires out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
T

Tom8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
BIL is on his second set of stt maxx (not pros). He loves them. When I was younger I ran a couple of there passenger cars tires. Never had issues.

A lot of people here seem to have and love the at3s

Another company you could consider is Gladiator tire. Their X Comp MT is one of the better looking tires out there.

The cooper ones I’m looking at are the discoverer atp.

bfill_rebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The cooper ones I’m looking at are the discoverer atp.

I believe those are the discount tire exclusive ones. I feel like I remember a thread on here basically sayings it’s a relabeled at3. Similar to how discount tire has the Goodyear Ultraterrain (a duratrac with updated/more modern sidewall).

Discount also has an exclusive cooper MTP if you wanted more aggressive tire

Cooper is a solid tire. Haven’t seen many complaints regarding any of their tires at3, at3 XLT, stt.

OP
OP
T

Tom8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I believe those are the discount tire exclusive ones. I feel like I remember a thread on here basically sayings it’s a relabeled at3. Similar to how discount tire has the Goodyear Ultraterrain (a duratrac with updated/more modern sidewall).

Cooper is a solid tire. Haven’t seen many complaints regarding any of their tires at3, at3 XLT, stt.

Thanks!

OP
OP
T

Tom8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I’m also looking at their M/T in 275/65/20
I may go with this size since I tow and rolling resistance might be better. Also at this size, I gain an inch over the stock tires (275/60/20). Have you ran this size tires? Do you like the look?

bfill_rebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Wow, these are pretty aggressive MT; looks awesome. Road noise maybe a bit more then the ATP.

https://www.offroadxtreme.com/engine-tech/wheels-tires/cooper-discoverer-mtp-tire-review/

Yea the road noise is going to be more. Question is really what you want or can tolerate.

Tire noise is subjective like “loud” exhaust. What I feel isn’t loud might be very loud go the next person.

Just giving you options. As I’ve been researching and looking as I need tires at end of summer.

I’m leaning towards Duratracs or Ultra Terrains but have BFG KO2, stt pros/MTP, and Falken Wildpeaks At3w on my list as well. For me snow performance is most important given my job and living in Chicago suburbs which is why Duratrac is on top as it appears best year round tire that is great in snow and will get me in and around hunting land/fields here in IL

OP
OP
T

Tom8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
https://www.offroadxtreme.com/engine-tech/wheels-tires/cooper-discoverer-mtp-tire-review/

Yea the road noise is going to be more. Question is really what you want or can tolerate.

Tire noise is subjective like “loud” exhaust. What I feel isn’t loud might be very loud go the next person.

Just giving you options. As I’ve been researching and looking as I need tires at end of summer.

I’m leaning towards Duratracs or Ultra Terrains but have BFG KO2, stt pros/MTP, and Falken Wildpeaks At3w on my list as well. For me snow performance is most important given my job and living in Chicago suburbs which is why Duratrac is on top as it appears best year round tire that is great in snow and will get me in and around hunting land/fields here in IL

Your nailed it; tire noise is subjective. I'm okay with it, but my wife would complain since we travel with our trailer a lot with this truck/tire combo.

I like your list. Let me take a look at some of these tires you have and pricing. Thanks!

Site-r

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 2500
Engine
Cummings 6.7
I have the BFG K02’s and they handle amazing with water and on the snow. They are rated as traction tires, so we don’t have to chain up going over the mountain passes...
They are not loud driving on the highway.
Also handle good in mud.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Anyone experience with these brand tire? Thinking of getting 295 60 r20. Hearing and reading mix review. Some are good some are plain ugly.

i saw some reviews on youtube as well, they are a top pick for a lot of jeep users mostly because they cost less. they do have a true profile and mostly good reviews. i am going with a 35x12.50r17 after the summer ends.

OP
OP
T

Tom8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
i saw some reviews on youtube as well, they are a top pick for a lot of jeep users mostly because they cost less. they do have a true profile and mostly good reviews. i am going with a 35x12.50r17 after the summer ends.
I wish my tires would last till the end of summer. I was hoping for that but ended up looking like I have to replace it sooner.

Cooper has a handful of tires for all terrain. Are you also looking at the Cooper ATP in that size?

OP
OP
T

Tom8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have the BFG K02’s and they handle amazing with water and on the snow. They are rated as traction tires, so we don’t have to chain up going over the mountain passes...
They are not loud driving on the highway.
Also handle good in mud.
Yeah, the KO2's are pretty nice. A bit out of my price range at the moment.

misfit77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a set. They replaced the crappy Goodyear SRA.

I liked them, nice look, ok offroad, but I don't drive a Jeep so they were not really put to the test.
Pretty quiet considering an A/T

Only issue is that they seemed to wear prematurely.

Still have them in my shed mounted. Can swap them out if i want to go offroading.
I had them posted on Craigslist, but it has been deleted.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thoffmann517