Aux Light Switch Placement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mark Bell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
New owner of a 2018 Tradesman CC 6.7 and will be installing cube lights to the hood hinge with brackets from ZROADZ.
I do not know what panels are removed easily.
Looking at the area just below the headlight switch or in the area below the radio.
The switch is a flat toggle that uses a 5-8 in hole.
Thank you for any information that you maybe to supply.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Mine are in the lower dash panel below the headlight switch. Good place to mount them as you can reach it and the panel is easy to remove.

Outbreak

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Mine are in the lower dash panel below the headlight switch. Good place to mount them as you can reach it and the panel is easy to remove.

That's where I installed my too. I ordered a new panel to use, that way I still have the original. It was less than $10.

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I am in the same boat. The easy way out is that AEV pod. But tough pill to swallow for something so simple.... $100!!

Mods: EGR matte black bug deflector, Westin R5 steps in black, rough county bull bar with 20” LED, custom made NW seat covers in real tree camo, husky liner mats, husky liner mud guards, undercover LUX tonneau cover, Tailgate assist, flowmaster super 40 with resonators, tinted 15% front, LED C shaped tail lights.