Back Seat Storage Tray?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Haselwa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I just bought an 07 1500, Hemi 4X4... I had looked at an 03 and under the back seats in the 03 was a storage tray that you could fold out and use to haul things that you didn't want to get wet in the bed or mess up your back seats. My 2007 doesn't have that tray but would love to add it.

Is that an option on the 2007's? If so how much does that tray cost on average? I have seen one on ebay but it only lists years 2002-2006 and they want $179 for it with $49 shipping... Here's a link with a picture if you aren't sure what I'm talking about - DODGE RAM REAR SEAT TOOL RACK CARGO TRAY OEM 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 on eBay!

Thanks!

rjkfsm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
My understanding (and I am sure I will be corrected if I am wrong) is that the 07 Quad cabs had the trays with fold outs as standard equipment and that the Mega cab had reclining seats instead.

It should be as easy as a seat swap.

Russ

bigbadram1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've got an 08 quad and it has that. Try searching "fold flat floor". That's what they are called I believe.

OP
OP
Haselwa

Haselwa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks! I've done a little looking at fold flat floors and noticed that they were metal before the 06 model year when it looks like they switched to plastic? If the older ones are metal, does anyone know if they fit in an 07?

A/C0197

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks! I've done a little looking at fold flat floors and noticed that they were metal before the 06 model year when it looks like they switched to plastic? If the older ones are metal, does anyone know if they fit in an 07?

I know that in my '04 its metal...id be glad to take some pictures of the mounting points and the under the folding floor if youd like. I am not sure if the metal one would fit in your truck or not though. I know that I have put mine through some serious beatings. Plastic wouldn't have taken what I have thrown at mine.

OP
OP
Haselwa

Haselwa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I actually got a set on ebay for $70 shipped. They're the newer plastic ones with carpet on top. The metal ones are probably a little better I'm sure but the plastic will work just fine, its a thick plastic... They bolted right in.