Best 4" lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOWERSFJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
C'mon Mods, lock this douche bag out . . . He is of no use to any one . . .

gassersarentdead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Oh, you say **** then when someone says something back you cry. Go read my posts then read yours. All your posts say is " get what I have".

jknappen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Go start another 100 threads

I may just start 200 more.... My question really is what can I do to **** you off more? Hahaha. Wait you work at cedar point? You do know that like 90% of dudes that work there are *** and the most obviously *** ones are the train operators. Little overalls and scarves. Ahhhh hahahahaha
******* about my 200 posts and you have over a thousand. Shut your ********** unless you have constructive **** to say. Toot toot

395Blackout

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Never mind

Last edited:

gassersarentdead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Been away..... Ill bury this ********. :boxing:

Yeah, no chance. Nice rant about cedar point you stupid ****. I'm a locomotive engineer and he made a stupid comment about the trains at Cedar point. You'll bury noone.

sevenajera

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
i have a 4" super lift but im not goin to use thinking about selling it its brand new in the box

SilverSurfer15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Question...

If you buy a 4", turn the bilsteins up to 1.4 or 2.1, you essentially have a 6"? Except now it has a firmer ride vs buying a 6 inch kit and running bilsteins at 0 lift?

Why not just buy the 6"?

(bilsteins....im sure someone will tell me that they ride the same or better when you crank them up.)

jknappen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Question...

If you buy a 4", turn the bilsteins up to 1.4 or 2.1, you essentially have a 6"? Except now it has a firmer ride vs buying a 6 inch kit and running bilsteins at 0 lift?

Why not just buy the 6"?

(bilsteins....im sure someone will tell me that they ride the same or better when you crank them up.)
Personally for me i want to run 35s. If you apply your logic, then a 6 inch would essentially give you 8 inchs of lift. 35s look too small and have to run 37s. Then really kill your gas mileage etc. plus going into garages etc. but biggest reason is because i just like how a 4 inch looks and i dont offroad