Best dealer in New Jersey ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jfrano

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Looking for dealers in NJ who offer aggressive pricing?

Thanks

Fitz-0518

Veteran 66-68
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500. 2018 1500
Engine
6.4 3.6
Surprised you have not got a response. Can't help you with a credible referral from Ca. But,, we listen to a car talk show each sat morning. This guy claims he knows all the good dealers personally in Pa, NY, NJ etc. Gives many referrals to callers. If you want to take the time to give him a try, go to Carpro.com click the contact button. Tell them you want "wheeler dealer" in NJ.

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Where in Jersey are you ?

Dominacb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looking for dealers in NJ who offer aggressive pricing?

Thanks

I always go to Johnson Dodge off Rt. 31 in Washington Warren County. They used to be in Boonton but moved. My father and I have bought a total of 10 vehicles from them and the manager scott always takes care of us.

OP
OP
J

Jfrano

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Surprised you have not got a response. Can't help you with a credible referral from Ca. But,, we listen to a car talk show each sat morning. This guy claims he knows all the good dealers personally in Pa, NY, NJ etc. Gives many referrals to callers. If you want to take the time to give him a try, go to Carpro.com click the contact button. Tell them you want "wheeler dealer" in NJ.
Thanks, I have listened to him from time to time

BriamH

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just bought from John Johnson on rt.46 in Budd Lake. Their prices aren't the lowest but they don't add all the other fees either.

JimsRamTruck2012

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I leased my truck from Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram on Rt. 46 in Little Falls. The price was good and they will try their best to work with in your budget.