Best flip out touchscreen?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ram Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
After having my jensen for a couple years (a discontinued model) the screen went out the other day......
So whats yalls favorite flip out screen? Give me links or pics or anything! Im not trying to spend more than a couple hundred. Help me out guys!

AF_Hemi

Reaction score
Central Jersey in person, the burgh at heart
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 CC 4x4 Sport
Engine
I really this k the best bang for the Buck is Jensen. Not the highest quality, but good enough for me, and the features you get for the price can't be beat. If you're getting a new one anyway, why not go double din and eliminate the motorized screen?

Silverbullet08

Persona Non Grata
Reaction score
^ yep thats why i went double din. didnt want screens going out. mine is awesome and its pretty cheap

OP
OP
Ram Man

Ram Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
I think I might just go ahead and order the same jensen model as before and buy one for cheap that doesnt come with the wire harness and remote and all that because I can just use my old stuff. But I just wanna make sure there arent any really good in dash dvd players out there for the money.

But to answer your question af, because I will only have this truck til may...then maybe a double din in the new truck :D

OP
OP
Ram Man

Ram Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
Thats the one I have and replacing it with same unit I decided. found one on ebay for $195

WhiteRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 2500 CCLB
Engine
6.7 CTD
Just don't get a brand named "Soundstream"

It comes with a mind of its own when it wants to flip out or not after a while.

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
I've had two Jensen units and both held up great. They aren't top of the line by any means but seem to work good for me.