Best Mods for Under $100

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kingzilla

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
BTW, I saw online a lot of people used plastidip on the exhaust tips too, and surprisingly it doesn't cook off. I tried it out and sure enough tips apparently don't get hot enough its a problem, and people that have done it for years never had it peel or bubble or anything.

Nice thing about plastidip is that you don't have to scratch up anything (sticks to shiny chrome just fine) and you can undo it easily with either a solvent or just peeling (should come off clean if you put on the recommended several coats to build it up).

Taking off the tips is SUPER easy on the Ram Sport. Just one bolt and voila.

oTUdMPT.jpg

Came out good. I personally have used plastidip a lot in the past and dont run into issue of it peeling. Need to do multiple coats and let about 15 mins in between layers. More layers you throw on, the better it will look and peel off once you're ready to do so.

miguelito_az

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic Warlock
Engine
5.7 Hemi
BTW, I saw online a lot of people used plastidip on the exhaust tips too, and surprisingly it doesn't cook off. I tried it out and sure enough tips apparently don't get hot enough its a problem, and people that have done it for years never had it peel or bubble or anything.

Nice thing about plastidip is that you don't have to scratch up anything (sticks to shiny chrome just fine) and you can undo it easily with either a solvent or just peeling (should come off clean if you put on the recommended several coats to build it up).

Taking off the tips is SUPER easy on the Ram Sport. Just one bolt and voila.

oTUdMPT.jpg

Looks good!!! I went with the krylon for the sole purpose it was cheaper than plastidip, even with the additional purchase of scotch brite pads. Even with removing the tips it only took a couple hours to scuff, spray and let them dry to the touch.

W4RL0CK

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Custom Air Freshener from Etsy... Not really a mod per say :p but it was under 100 bucks and adds to my Capt. Marvel obsession!:D

A6E27867-9E13-4C23-A7F9-69E0B1A3EC20.jpeg

W4RL0CK

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Have you received these? Do they fit?
I did get them a couple days ago but they don’t fit...way too big:(. They were nice quality though. The search continues.:D

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Custom Air Freshener from Etsy... Not really a mod per say :p but it was under 100 bucks and adds to my Capt. Marvel obsession!:D

View attachment 207814

My daughter would love that! She’s obsessed with her and Wonder Woman Lol. She’s 5 [emoji1787]. That’s pretty cool! Where did you get that?

60% of the time it works every time....

W4RL0CK

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

W4RL0CK

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Apologize if someone already posted this organizer... I got this on amazon from red hound auto and really like it so far. I have the fold down console, so not many options from what I’ve found online for organizers. This was $13, it’s made of sturdy foam and quality is good in my opinion.
253157A3-B861-4E57-8640-B5A4C6408A7E.jpeg

farmallboy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
Apologize if someone already posted this organizer... I got this on amazon from red hound auto and really like it so far. I have the fold down console, so not many options from what I’ve found online for organizers. This was $13, it’s made of sturdy foam and quality is good in my opinion.
View attachment 207908

I have the same console. I prefer a full console but that's gonna have to be a goal for the next truck. ANYWAYS. That looks super handy for 13$. That is just a collect all bin in my truck even at only 2 months old. Good share sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hoff

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
View attachment 207908

Got a link to that exact one? There are so many results for "console organizers", a link would be a good time-saver! Not to mention, it might keep me from slipping down the Amazon black hole!

W4RL0CK

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Dad_Jokes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
For you Hemi Owners:

6.4L Air Filter upgrade(Mopar 68190705AA) for $33. Same size as the stocker just a half inch thicker so you get increased surface area. Freer flowing for you perf guys and increased cleaning for you offroader/dust guys.

Edit: you can use your brand of choice, its just the 6.4L engine airfilter, I just happen to prefer the Mopar due the the number of pleats vs. some of the aftermarket ones.