Best Mods for Under $100

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
So I got them, and they Fit like a glove (might need a dab of shoe goo to absolutely secure them) only issue...ordered Silver...got red...sigh...Thankfully they apologized and are just sending me a set of silver (at least I hope they do).
View attachment 205375

I'm not sure how I feel about these. On one hand, I kind of like them, but on the other I'm wondering if it's too cheap looking.

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I'm not sure how I feel about these. On one hand, I kind of like them, but on the other I'm wondering if it's too cheap looking.

If staring at them it’s one thing but most people would just glance and see red accents. Would look better in person I’m sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bmans5

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic Warlock
Engine
5.7L HEMI VVT V8 w/FuelSaver MDS
They are much better quality that you would expect. They are aluminum, the Anodizing is clean and uniform, and they feel good to the touch.
For a product from 'Chjyna' as a certain orange man says it's pretty good.

W4RL0CK

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If staring at them it’s one thing but most people would just glance and see red accents. Would look better in person I’m sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree..

I ordered some green ones from amazon and will see how I like them. For 15 bucks, it’s not a huge deal if I don’t like the look.

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
I agree..

I ordered some green ones from amazon and will see how I like them. For 15 bucks, it’s not a huge deal if I don’t like the look.

where did you get $15? the ones linked are $25

bmans5

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic Warlock
Engine
they won't, they are bigger....i may have gone to a used car lot and checked before I ordered the ones I got. You want the ones for a Challenger 2015 to 2019
They are the same as the ones in a 2014 to Current Jeep Cherokee and Ram 1500 DS (not like the use the same parts thru all their vehicles)
The Patriot knobs (and earlier Challengers) are all the same and bigger.

bmans5

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic Warlock
Engine
20200503_181806.jpg Little more than $100, $175 Stock Tri-fold cover, hardest part on getting it installed was removing the old weather Stripping...Ah facebook Marketplace can be a gem for finding sweet deals

SitKneelBend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
OCEAN FOR MEN
"If you are the energetic and sporty type, you will be happy with Citron, while Noir is for the daring and courageous man."

Which are you?
I'm more of a Sex Panther kinda guy...

Good looking knobs though...

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Jessica Smith

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
$10 at Lowe's gets you a can of Krylon high heat BBQ paint and a pack of scotch brite pads.

Used them to black out my stock exhaust tips
BTW, I saw online a lot of people used plastidip on the exhaust tips too, and surprisingly it doesn't cook off. I tried it out and sure enough tips apparently don't get hot enough its a problem, and people that have done it for years never had it peel or bubble or anything.

Nice thing about plastidip is that you don't have to scratch up anything (sticks to shiny chrome just fine) and you can undo it easily with either a solvent or just peeling (should come off clean if you put on the recommended several coats to build it up).

Taking off the tips is SUPER easy on the Ram Sport. Just one bolt and voila.

oTUdMPT.jpg