Beware 4WheelParts.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shocking14u

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 Ram 2500
Engine
Diesel
The facts:

They have been on "factory" backorder from Bilstein since April. This does not mean that some companies have not had them in stock during this period.

Bilstein is starting to fill backorders with their customers right now. We have a couple dozen front struts coming in mid next week.

Call or email your supplier to guarantee they have them before clicking buy.

Pro-Comp and 4wpw is the same company, don't be fooled by their BS excuses.

james1962

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
don't deal with them I lost money last year

PNWHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Auto anything had the bilstein a in stock, when I order a month ago.

h2oman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It's always been my experience the 4WP is the Pep Boys of the off road industry.

Ramjoblue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Dude I know how you feel ,I got the same runaround .but I went by a 4x4 shop near work and asked them too try too find the bilstein 5100's for my truck. Not only did he find me a set he beat just about everyone's price. Ordered them on friday had them on Monday. Check out this shop in WILSON ,NORTH CAROLINA DOWN EAST OFFROAD !!!!! They are great people too work with. I looked for those shocks since march 25th!!!!!!

thechopstick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
4 Wheels parts is the last place on my list to buy anything or do anything with these guys unless you got your mind set of what you want to get or you already know what kind of product you can not get from some where else ,they got so much knowledge that if you can come within 2 different hrs and see 2 different guys they will give you 2 different answers that how good they are and best of all they always charge you the fking shipping even those it come to their store from their warehouse.For that this forums so awesome with all the sponsor of this forums have been deal with some vendor on here and they are excellent of reply of what your need (Max Trac,retro shop ,Moe's performance ).

raydenn403

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Ram Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Walked into local 4wheelparts and picked up 2 adjustable bils over the counter for $218 cdn

doz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Walked into local 4wheelparts and picked up 2 adjustable bils over the counter for $218 cdn

Because they just came off backorder late last month. When the OP ordered, they were still on nationwide backorder.