Big brake upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L SRT8 HEMI
This may be a little different. Recently upgraded my Brakes all the way around to the PowerStop Z36, drilled/slotted rotors, powder coated calipers, the whole 9 yards.
Now I'm needing tires and believe I may have a bent wheel or two.(was notified by the tire shop last time I got tires that I had at least one) Got side tracked and started browsing SRT 10 photos.
So If I need new wheels I was going to go the SRT route and put nice 22x10s all around and upgrade my brakes again to the BEAR 6 piston set up. What I cannot find is an upgrade for the rear, not that I would need it but would like to.
The SRT had a 2/piston sliding calipers on the rear but also sported a Dana rear end.
Has anyone else looked into upgrading the rear calipers to a 2 piston set up?

bruce219

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
pentastar
Have you looked into the Ceika big brake kits for the ram,I was going to do it but backed out.Great reviews and you build on their website.If you have changed your wheels from stock factory you have to give them the new wheels offsets.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We can offer you the R1 Concepts Big Brake Kit. It will consist of an 8 piston front caliper and a 6 piston rear caliper. This will offer GREAT stopping power! Also you can customize the package to come in a combination of colors! Message me if you would like a quote.

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
We can offer you the R1 Concepts Big Brake Kit. It will consist of an 8 piston front caliper and a 6 piston rear caliper. This will offer GREAT stopping power! Also you can customize the package to come in a combination of colors! Message me if you would like a quote.

I don't even want to know how much that would cost. lol

I wish there was a cheaper alternative that bolts on like from a SRT8 charger, durango,Jeep etc!!!

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I don't even want to know how much that would cost. lol

I wish there was a cheaper alternative that bolts on like from a SRT8 charger, durango,Jeep etc!!!

Got to pay to play lol. Yeah its costly but the upgrade in performance over stock is huge!

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah, there's a local guy who has willwoods...

Looks incredible behind is 24" billet wheels.

I bet they do look great.

BTW, beautiful S550! Let me know if that needs any parts as well. I am a Mustang guy myself. I have a 13 GT.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thank you sir, will do.

Probably get some long tubes in the near future.

Nice! The Coyote responds very well to long tubes, great choice. ARH, SW, and Corsa are great brands to check out for LTs for your application