Body colored door handles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TRK_GANG74

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good afternoon Benny I need these 2 door handle parts and can I get them color matched to my truck? Part numbers 6CV361RVAD and 6CV52NRVAB and my VIN is 1C6SRFKT4KN713683, paint code PRV (Delmonico Red) . My truck has the proximity entry. The handle and cap are for the front passenger side door.

Attachments

• IMG_0257.jpeg
    IMG_0257.jpeg
    160.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
PM replied to, Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

Hankrebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Hey Benny. You and this forum came up as a reference for finding color match door handles.
I have a 2016 2500 CC in Delmonico Red PRV/NRV.
I want to replace my chrome non proximity door handles with color matched.
I already have the drivers handle #1GH21NRVAF and the right-hand side #1GH18NRVAF.
What about the rear door handles for the same paint code?

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hi,

Use
1GH19NRVAF
1GH18NRVAF

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

godsey1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Screenshot_20230616_165336_Chrome.jpg
Hi again Benny. Can you check on this order? I sent an email to see when it is shipping. I need them early next week. Thanks.

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hi,
We do not expect to have then until the 22nd. If you need to cancel the order please let me know

- Benny

godsey1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wow that is a good wait. I'll keep the order in as I really want them. I have to get them ceramic coated before I get them put on. I'm shooting for the week of the 4th for the installation. Hopefully I'll get them in time to do all this. Thanks for the information.

godsey1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi again Benny. The door handles made it here, and are now ceramic coated. I have the rear 2 put on and got too hot and had too find some AC. They look great and will be a wonderful addition to my beautiful truck. I'll post pictures when I get them all put on. Do you know if your company has the clips that go on the sail panel that hold it to the door? One fell off and I forgot to get it out of the door. I don't want to take the door apart again. Thanks.

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hi again Benny. The door handles made it here, and are now ceramic coated. I have the rear 2 put on and got too hot and had too find some AC. They look great and will be a wonderful addition to my beautiful truck. I'll post pictures when I get them all put on. Do you know if your company has the clips that go on the sail panel that hold it to the door? One fell off and I forgot to get it out of the door. I don't want to take the door apart again. Thanks.

Hi,
I agree the handles look great! I've looked through a number of model year data for those clips but am unable to find any, I do not believe its a serviceable item from Mopar. There are aftermarket kits like this that may work for you though https://www.amazon.com/Swpeet-100Pc...-7-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9tdGY&psc=1

Here's the best photo I could find of what the clip looks like for reference

1688595618919.png

- Benny

godsey1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks again for the help. There is a sail panel on ebay for $20 that I may just go ahead and get it. It has been a pleasure to dealing with you and your company. Anyone looking for these door handles, deal with Benny, as their door handles are the best.