Brake rotors and pads

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reesycup

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l Hemi
So I searched for about an hour and couldnt find anything about this all ready. If there is already a thread like this please move this one.

I am looking to replace my brakes. What are all of you running? I am looking for some recommendations. Thanks.

hockeytown

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Flex
I just ordered slotted and grooved rotors and ceramic pads for all four wheels for $233 shipped on eBay for my 08 and they have them for many different years including yours. Reviews were great with both seller and product.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

hockeytown

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Flex
Yup that's the ones!

Hurt-Much

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I figured I would put this here as it may help out Reesycup as well as me. I am looking to get new rotors and pads for my 2006 Ram 1500 Lone Star. I have two questions. Which is better, the rotors with cross drilled vents as well as slots (like the ones from the link from earlier in this thread that nussdawg395 showed) or rotors with super enhanced cross drilled vents such as the ones in the link? My next question is pertaining to the rotors in the link. They spec out at 13.23" for the front and 13.86" for the rear. I measured the stock rotors on my truck with the rims on and they measure roughly 13" front and rear. (And I know how to use a tape so the 13" is pretty close) So my question is will the rotors from the link fit on my truck? It says they will in the compatibility chart? Thanks for the help and sorry if it was a bad idea to post here

Last edited:

hockeytown

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Flex
Alright, got the rotors pads I stated above installed today and they are Awsome!! They were sold by seller Break Motive on eBay for $233 shipped out the door! Would recommend them to everyone. Stock rotors were warped and had serious pulsating in pedal and back pads were worse then the fronts but all is great now, stop on a dime now! Have to break them in now.

HEMIsteveical

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Alright, got the rotors pads I stated above installed today and they are Awsome!! They were sold by seller Break Motive on eBay for $233 shipped out the door! Would recommend them to everyone. Stock rotors were warped and had serious pulsating in pedal and back pads were worse then the fronts but all is great now, stop on a dime now! Have to break them in now.

:waytogo:

HEMIsteveical

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My fronts are bad. Don't know whether to change them all or do just the front,yet. With 45,000,probably just the front.

MoparMulisha

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have Raysbestos Rotors and EBC GreenStuff Pads, little expensive but it's an awesome combo!