Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

68PowerWagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Laramie 3500
Engine
6.7 CTD
Yeah I wouldn't stray too far away from what FCA recommends for oil. With the MDS System you can mess up the cam & lifters if you don't use what is recommended. It is not like the old days when you could run any old type/weight of oil. I personally like running full synthetic PUP & a quality filter. Search around on here there are several threads dedicated to oil & filters.
I have just ordered a PC for my truck as well. If I had a brand new truck I think I would wait awhile before I put it on or would keep the settings to City for now. You don't want to be reving too high on that new engine.
As others have stated CAI don't really gain you much HP. If they offered the Vararam for the 6.4 I would probably gotten one of them. For close to the same amount of money they look cooler & give more HP gains.

craigsez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No warranty can be voided unless its proven that the mod was at fault for the issue at hand.....Thats like sayin your girlfriend picked your nose and now she is preggy with your kid,your on the hook for child support.....

peddle commander just means its maken peddle more sentitive,no extra power at allllll........If ya wanna get a tuner well a diablo for example,they have a throttle setting within PLUS ya get extra power...ANDDDDDD now they also added a tran tune than adds some pep...
Question is.....Wanna be a poser with a peddle commander or actually get a lil more stank on yer hang low with a tuner and then tb, ect ect..