Buckstop push bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JD Mark

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014, 2016, 2016
Engine
6.7, 6.4, 6.7, 5.9 in a F750
LOL...you guys worrying about 420# on the front end of a truck.

So I have a Buckstop (not the push bumper in the OP's post) which required my plow mount to be mounted out further.

My plow weighs about 1,100#. Plus the Buckstop, plus being out another foot, plus the Cummins. I am running airbags, far better than heavier springs.

We put heavier springs on our '16 2500 with 6.4 and you could barely stay on the road if the plow wasn't on. Replaced them with airbags.

Here's what we're using. Although I have Firestones on my Cummins, but I've had to replace 2 airbags.

https://timbergroveenterprises.com/

RaptorHD

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 2500HD
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I have had 3 Buckstops, never had any sagging or front end problems.. I accidentally tore the whole rear section off a cadillac CST with one, bad weather--don't ask..
They are probably the best built/designed bumper out there bar none! I have had alot of bumpers on my trucks, so now you know why I have had 3 of them on my previous trucks!

DSC_0024 - Copy.JPG

DSC_0025.JPG