Can someone help me identify my type of headlight please?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eddywardo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’m trying to buy HIDs for my truck so I’d like to know the type of headlight that I have , thanks !

jH8sLV0_d.jpg

OceanRescue01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Quads. I would not recommend HIDs in reflector housing like you have. Dangerous for oncoming drivers. I would look to upgrade to a set of projectors before going the HID route. Just my $.02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HDHNTER

US AIR FORCE VETERAN OEF - OIF
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
You have the quad reflector style headlights which do not pair well w/ HIDs. You can greatly improve output w/ a quality set of LEDs though. I run Diode Dynamics SL1 highs & lows in mine, zero complaints.

OP
OP
Eddywardo

Eddywardo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You have the quad reflector style headlights which do not pair well w/ HIDs. You can greatly improve output w/ a quality set of LEDs though. I run Diode Dynamics SL1 highs & lows in mine, zero complaints.
Any other alternative? They’re ok backorder for two months

HDHNTER

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I chose to wait out the lengthy backorder, took 6 weeks or so. If I had to do it over, I would wait again.... the SL1s lived up to the hype. No experience w/ other options but from the research I did before buying, there's a hell of a lot more junk than quality when it comes to LEDs.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
Do the SL1 9005s fit inside the housing for the high beams? and do the dust covers fit back on?

HDHNTER

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Do the SL1 9005s fit inside the housing for the high beams? and do the dust covers fit back on?

Yes & yes, no fitment issues whatsoever. They're indexed as well so you don't have to worry about proper alignment. The only go in one way, the right way.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
Yes & yes, no fitment issues whatsoever. They're indexed as well so you don't have to worry about proper alignment. The only go in one way, the right way.

A lot of LEDs don't fit on the high beam side, it's good to know these fit without issues.

Chief_6.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I’m trying to buy HIDs for my truck so I’d like to know the type of headlight that I have , thanks !

jH8sLV0_d.jpg
You can also try vanquish auto they are a vendor here. They have very great quality LED headlight bulbs plug and play no error codes.