CARLI 2.5 pintop levelig kit.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

qxbuzz

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 3500
Engine
I will be curious to see how people like the Carli kits on theirs. I just got a 3500, and for now will do a basic leveling kit. I would like to do the 3.25 kit once they come out and some have had them on their trucks...

RugbyRef

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L H.O.
Just ordered the 3.25" Carli kit. I'll post up when it's installed.

Ratket

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I will be curious to see how people like the Carli kits on theirs. I just got a 3500, and for now will do a basic leveling kit. I would like to do the 3.25 kit once they come out and some have had them on their trucks...

What’s a “ Basic Leveling Kit?”

xemrac

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Turbo Diesel
I'm scheduled to have the Carli 2.5" basic leveling kit (w/ track and sway bar) installed next week. I decided against the pin-top setup - can't stomach that price on a leveling kit. I'll report back

xemrac

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Turbo Diesel
I'm scheduled to have the Carli 2.5" basic leveling kit (w/ track and sway bar) installed next week. I decided against the pin-top setup - can't stomach that price on a leveling kit. I'll report back

So my kit was installed yesterday, I have some driver-side pull at speed (40mph+) but aside from that I couldn't be happier. Sitting on 20" wheels and 35's I think it has the perfect stance and drives incredibly, especially when cornering. The truck feels 'tighter' and more capable like I think it should.

I ordered the low-mount steering stabilizer ($275) which should address any pull issues once installed.

I should note that we anticipated the chance of pull when ordering but opted to wait and see after the kit was installed.

Pre-Install:

pre_lift.jpg

Post-Install:

post_lift.jpg

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nope, it's a full front that includes spring, shock, trackbar and rear shock.

Ha, well thats not a “basic” kit...unless you are referring to a carli or thuren kit LOL.