carli vs thuren

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MK82

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 HO Cummins
Hey guys,

So I'm in the process of putting a front end under ol'blue, have any of y'all had any experience with either of these companies? I've heard of thuren before, but from what I'm reading Carli is pretty top of the line as well. is there any real difference in ride quality or quality in general between the two? ill probably do Carli ball joints cause they are life time joints. Beyond those, track bars? sway bars? any major difference in the two?

I just bought tires and wheels and when i went to get it aligned i learned that my tie rods are completely shot and my steering arms were not replaced in the recall. I'm doing the synergy steering arms, new pitman arm, and a fox dampener. I wanted to do the track bar since I'm under there, and have everything else apart (front u-joints, hubs, brakes, etc.). That's why I'm asking. I do plan on doing sway bars and replacing the puck level my truck has with a good leveling kit that wasn't half ass done.

Thanks,

Matt

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I was looking a the Carli sway bar and springs. My buddy owns a shop and deals with a lot of lifts and off road items installs. He said thuren was a touch cheaper and seemed to be equal quality. I decided to go with thuren and they are local to me as well. No experience with them and from what I hear you can't go wrong with either.