Clearance Marker Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Craig614

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am currently looking to get a brand new 2022 3500 leftover. The only thing missing from the truck are the clearance marker lights on the roof.I asked the dealership how much would it cost to add them to the truck. they told me that unless you order the truck with them they can not be added on because the wiring harness is not available seperatly. Has anyone else heard about this?

2020PW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
it’s available.

Attachments

• IMG_4517.jpeg
    IMG_4517.jpeg
    42.5 KB · Views: 17

06 Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
I am currently looking to get a brand new 2022 3500 leftover. The only thing missing from the truck are the clearance marker lights on the roof.I asked the dealership how much would it cost to add them to the truck. they told me that unless you order the truck with them they can not be added on because the wiring harness is not available seperatly. Has anyone else heard about this?

Why would you want them, they are just one more place for water to leak into the cab..

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
There are aftermarket kits available. I like the look also. If added to the truck, make sure they are sealed properly.

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
You can add them but it will be the old 4th gen style. The new style is much more difficult to mount as it requires square holes be cut vs a couple round ones for the old style.

I'd only use the OEM kit as most aftermarket ones tend to leak, it would be a crap shoot using them.

Loudram

Just a sinner saved by grace
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They do make wireless cab lights. I have no idea how good they are. You'd have to do a little research but it's an option.

Here's one example:

WIRELESS CAB MARKER CLEARANCE LIGHTS NO HOLES TO DRILL FITS ALL TRUCKS AND SUV,S https://a.co/d/8fMCkLw

GRKN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
They do make wireless cab lights. I have no idea how good they are. You'd have to do a little research but it's an option.

Here's one example:

WIRELESS CAB MARKER CLEARANCE LIGHTS NO HOLES TO DRILL FITS ALL TRUCKS AND SUV,S https://a.co/d/8fMCkLw
If you search cabover America clearance lights on YouTube there’s quite a few reviews on them, some of them not sponsored. They seem to be really well made and last a long time. They are really pricey though, nearly 4 times the price

stevenP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 2500 Longhorn
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I had a gen4 3500 for 8 years. And it sat in doors in my pole barn 90% of its life, so not exposed to the elements. In that time the clear lenses on those clearance lights required replacing, due to stress cracking on their own twice. Again another place water can get in. On my next truck I purposely didnt get them again. Was it the end of the world, no...but those lenses would crack on their own due to the way they were molded.

runamuck

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 dsl
Why would you want them, they are just one more place for water to leak into the cab..
yes, you can have mine. I would not have them if they didnt already come on the truck I found the best deal on. this 2500 is hardly a Big Rig. I would love to find a color matching kit to remove and cover the holes.