CODE U110E 2015 RAM 3500 TRADESMAN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So ive been through the ringer with this truck but its a beast with 616000 on it and ive put 72000 on it. Replaced the head (my doing), replaced the turbo (was going out) but anyway the Ambient Air Temperature Sensor made the engine light come on. I keep my little bluetooth OBD2 reader RepairSOL2 in the truck and thats the code it gave U110E. Went to Oriellys and got a new one, replaced it and tried to clear the code and it wouldnt. Went to oriellys and they used their hand held one and it said it was a permanent code but it still cleared it. Day two, code pops back on! how do i get rid of the Code or am i going to have a permanent engine light or is there something else causing it to stay on because the other codes that pop up are the license plate lamp and the mirror approach light control which Ive never seen work on it. is there a fuse i need to look at or what?

Thanks in advance!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therapywolf