Corsa Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MaxSteel2013

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I grabbed a Corsa exhaust on American Trucks because it supposedly has "anti-droning" built in. It isn't installed yet, but has anyone had experience? It'll be going on a 2017 1500.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Corsa is legit when it comes to NO drone. I have ran Corsa on many vehicles in fact have their loudest version on my Mustang and it has 0 drone! You can be confident it will not drone once installed.

In the future check in with us, we offer forum member special pricing and we offer just about everything

Jbyron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’ve got a Corsa Sport on my MSRT8 and no drone at all! Love Corsa

Rampad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Ive had the corsa installed on my truck for 3 months now. No drone just like stock. I had the mufflex 24" before changing to the full cat back. very expensive exhaust but worth it.

bfill_rebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Corsa is legit when it comes to NO drone. I have ran Corsa on many vehicles in fact have their loudest version on my Mustang and it has 0 drone! You can be confident it will not drone once installed.

In the future check in with us, we offer forum member special pricing and we offer just about everything

Which version is on ur mustang nick?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Ive had the corsa installed on my truck for 3 months now. No drone just like stock. I had the mufflex 24" before changing to the full cat back. very expensive exhaust but worth it.
I currently have the Mufflex 24 and after 6 years it's starting to rust pretty good so I'm looking for a good replacement. How does the Corsa compare for loudness to the Mufflex 24?

Rampad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Corsa is louder at cold start. Any other time they are both the same.

I liked the sound of the magnaflow, has a deeper tone. Corsa technology filters out the deep tones. The best way to put it; magnaflow sounds like a growling beast, corsa sounds like a wildcat.

The tech put into making the corsa is amazing; better flow(improve my low end torque), better filtering sound(no drone), superior materials(dont have to worry about rust). The mufflex is heavier than the corsa muffler, despite the size difference!

20190319_152824.jpg

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Which version is on ur mustang nick?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a 2013 GT, I did the Corsa Xtreme Axle backs with black tips and deleted the resonators. It gets really LOUD when WOT and has NO drone what so ever. I get lots of compliments on it.

The next option for the RAM would be Borla, as they have done a great job of giving the RAM a deep tone and not droning. AND we just so happen to have a sale on Borla right now!!

Rampad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Borla was something I was seriously considering. I really like the sound. I only went with corsa because they advertised "no drone".

clint440

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Its a 2013 GT, I did the Corsa Xtreme Axle backs with black tips and deleted the resonators. It gets really LOUD when WOT and has NO drone what so ever. I get lots of compliments on it.

The next option for the RAM would be Borla, as they have done a great job of giving the RAM a deep tone and not droning. AND we just so happen to have a sale on Borla right now!!

What's the sale special on Borla and how does Solo compare in all of this? Currently have a flowmaster 50 that came on it when I bought it and I don't really care for it. Makes nice noise when you drive like you are mad at it but idle and partial throttle is either too loud or has drone.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What's the sale special on Borla and how does Solo compare in all of this? Currently have a flowmaster 50 that came on it when I bought it and I don't really care for it. Makes nice noise when you drive like you are mad at it but idle and partial throttle is either too loud or has drone.

Shoot me a message and we can go over options and pricing. Discounts vary on depending on the type of product. Borla will be louder than the solo kit. We also have a magnaflow direct bolt in kit that sounds very good and would land in the middle of the solo and borla. Also please note if its the Borla Pro XS that you are referring to that is just a muffler and not a muffler kit. Borla does not make a muffler kit, only catbacks and universal mufflers.

OP
OP
MaxSteel2013

MaxSteel2013

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Corsa is louder at cold start. Any other time they are both the same.

I liked the sound of the magnaflow, has a deeper tone. Corsa technology filters out the deep tones. The best way to put it; magnaflow sounds like a growling beast, corsa sounds like a wildcat.

The tech put into making the corsa is amazing; better flow(improve my low end torque), better filtering sound(no drone), superior materials(dont have to worry about rust). The mufflex is heavier than the corsa muffler, despite the size difference!

View attachment 169752

The beast vs wildcat comparison is spot on. You don't hear the Corsa after you start it until you put the pedal down

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I have Corsa exhaust on two of my vehicles, the 300C SRT8 and the Cummins. They both sound great.

There's no drone on the car because the full system includes resonators at the rear. It sounds nice around town and really snarls when you open it up.

The truck? Well, it's just loud as the dB series muffler is a straight through design. But it's a good sounding straight through design and I like it much better than a straight piped setup which I had for a while after doing the full delete mods.