Curiousity question for the AlphaOBD guru's.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Thanks for the reply. I am able to pick up a jeep srt8 bcm locally. And have my guy from the dealer program it to my 2016 ram truck's Vin or do it thru Alfaobd just wondering if there was any progress. Really looking into the possibility of trans brake for this truck.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

The factory Trans Brake option leaves alot to be desired,it doesn't operate like an after market brake does.The vehicle actually has to move after releasing the brake,before you can floor the gas pedal,otherwise the car will go into limp mode. Most of the Demon and 1320 owners give up on using the factory brake after a few tries,as you're not going to cut a decent or consistent light.I'm guessing your turbo'd and using a 2 step already. About all it's good for is doing smokey assed street launches,lol. I thought some of the better tuners had found a way to access the brake ,check with Jeremy Satera or Ryan Hogan about whether it can be accessed in your trucks PCM

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye