Damn near fell over laughing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marshall

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 sport
Engine
5.7 hemi
Haha...not quite the same thing guys. You need to have a push to start button (assuming you have push button start of course), no matter what color. You also need tires, no matter how skinny. You're talking aesthetics and poor choice with those two things. But what you really don't need is to have "turbo" whistles.
Those deer whistles just got puked through and came out the back end, for the next generation .
I should really get one of those red buttons, but the police seem to give me the evil eye enough already.

Marshall

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 sport
Engine
5.7 hemi
BTW, this post covers a lot of my life, I hear great, other then "Her" .

I use to have CB's in all the trucks and machinery, and I would usally run the combine till straw got damp, that could be 3 am and you could hear CB's thousands of miles away , some times, but not every night. Hot summer day, damn poor coverage, and everyone yacking at once.
I had a huge antenna on the 50ft TV tower, but wife usually turned the squelch way up and cut most off.

I got 3 $1000 bills a few yrs back on a gun sale, planed to keep them, but they turned into more guns . I never let money get old , it could mold.
I do have quite a bit of old coins, mainly silver. Grandkids are eyeing them.:angels2::)