Difference with resonators removed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cooter91

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
well, lets cut this pipe in the middle after the mag ****, and see what we got. i just feel as if this magnaflow muffler, is being restricted somehow.....maybe cause the res, or the additional pipe after the muffler. usually the muffler is in the back, and no res, like in the old days. but, the only way honestly to find out, is cut and see.
and jrod, no restrictions here, im in van bc now. after i retired i moved up north

bassheadhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
well, lets cut this pipe in the middle after the mag ****, and see what we got. i just feel as if this magnaflow muffler, is being restricted somehow.....maybe cause the res, or the additional pipe after the muffler. usually the muffler is in the back, and no res, like in the old days. but, the only way honestly to find out, is cut and see.
and jrod, no restrictions here, im in van bc now. after i retired i moved up north
before you cut anything try to find a spare tailpipe on Kijiji, you can get them for cheap if you're patient/lucky in case the drone drice you nuts

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk