Doug DeMuro reviews the 2019 Limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chrisp2493

Always Modding
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
Not sure how many people are familiar with AutoTraders Doug DeMuro’s YouTube channel, but he has a review channel and covers mostly high end sports cars and lots of weird, wacky cars you’ve probably never heard of. But his reviews are always fair and sensible, and he finally did the 2019 Ram 1500 limited. Now remember, he mainly reviews high end supercars so he doesn’t have much background in truck reviews, but still a great video.

I Bleed Ram Trucks

Dominacb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good video and detailed. Just dont think his score at the end is fair. Trucks and car are different animals.

OP
OP
chrisp2493

chrisp2493

Always Modding
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
Good video and detailed. Just dont think his score at the end is fair. Trucks and car are different animals.

I agree, that’s why I said in my post to remember he normally reviews corvette zr1’s, Mclarrens, Bugatti’s, Lamborghini’s and lots of other names I can’t pronounce haha so you gotta take the end score with a grain of salt. He did a nice review of the F-250 powerstroke earlier this year

I Bleed Ram Trucks

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've been waiting for this to come out for a while, was happy when I saw it pop up this morning so I could watch it at lunch.

TruckNut

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks for the post.........liked it, but think he scored the new RAM a bit low. Understandable of course given what he normally reviews.