DSP Trinity Hemi Ram Tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Since the other thread went so deep in post it was hard to keep things straight so here is the info again.

I have a total of 13 left from this original post (will keep this post updated) . If you would like one please feel free to PM me. For those of you that have bought already I thank you.
Tune is out for the 2011 Ram Hemi .. 2012 to follow .

Original post ......

Well few threads popped up on this unit pretty quick and my inbox was full on this topic .. so here ya go ... per your request.
These are Map pricing per Diablo .. you will see them everywhere the same some with shipping ...
I have 26 in stock ready to go ... they are $599.99 shipped for FREE .
I will update this thread when stock levels go down .
PM me your name address and pay pal address and a invoice will be sent right over.
I am just offering this product as its already out. And some people want to get them now and wait for there year tune to release. Buy at your own risk .

ddd1.jpg
ddd.jpg

Number of Power Level Settings:Vehicle Dependant
Select Power Level On The Fly:Yes
Rev Limiter Adjustment:Yes
Top SpeedAdjustment: Yes
InternetUpdatable:Yes:naughty:
Monitor:Yes
Automatic Transmission Adjustment:Yes
Approximate Power Gains:Varies by vehicle
High Resolution 320x240 Full Color Touch Screen
Virtual Gauges-customize your own gauge layout
Virtual Dragstrip-computes 1/4 mile, 1/8 mile, 0-60, and 0-100 track times
State Legal: 49 State
"In California, this part may not be used upon a highway and may only be used for race purposes"

The Diablo Sport Trinity is simply put, one of the most advanced tuning devices in the market. With the capability to tune, log and record data, display and customize virtual gauges, read and clear trouble codes. and even compute multiple track times the Diablo Sport Trinity is the answer to all of your EFI tuning needs. Trinity supports all vehicle application under a single part number which means you have the option to tune multiple vehicles with only one Trinity (Only 1 vehicle can be tuned at any given time). With a high resolution color touch screen, state of the art graphics/GUI, and the ability to customize gauge layouts the Trinity enhances the interior of any vehicle. The Trinity also has the capability to control/communicate external devices such as the Diablo Sport Extreme PowerPuck, Diablo Sport EGT Module and other third party devices.

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Updated .. 12 left

OP
OP
ramhunter9