Easter Eggs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sportznut

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've heard about these Easter Eggs and have discovered the two obvious ones in the center console. The one with all the math tables and then the one at the bottom with the history of the truck style.

I have two questions;

1. The one that has the truck history is a little plastic flap on a hinge. Is there a functional purpose this flap serves?

2. Are there more Easter eggs and where are they?

THANKS!

I am out of town without the truck so I can't take a picture of what I'm talking about.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

dmalonecentral

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI® V8
I've heard about these Easter Eggs and have discovered the two obvious ones in the center console. The one with all the math tables and then the one at the bottom with the history of the truck style.

I have two questions;

1. The one that has the truck history is a little plastic flap on a hinge. Is there a functional purpose this flap serves?

2. Are there more Easter eggs and where are they?

THANKS!

I am out of town without the truck so I can't take a picture of what I'm talking about.

The flap is a divider between the front and the back of the bottom of the console.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Sportznut

Sportznut

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The flap is a divider between the front and the back of the bottom of the console.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! Now it makes sense.