Edge Evo HT vs Superchip FlashPaq

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LBC970

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Edge Evo HT vs Superchip FlashPaq

I'm torn between the two, they both seem like identical products, doing the same tunes, same method, etc. However, the Superchip is $349 from Summit, and I can get the Edge EVO HT for $261.

After looking through Edge's website though, it's only showing a 17 HP gain for a 2004 Dodge 2500 Hemi. Maybe I am wrong, but 17 HP doesn't seem worth $261, let alone $349. Do these tuners do a little better than that?

I know there are a lot of people on here with one or the other, could you please post up what you thought of them? I have searched and read nearly every thread on here, but have yet to find any side by side info. (Hemi450HP, I'm hoping you sell and know the differences between the two!)

Thanks everyone...

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Between the 2, I would go with Superchips hands down. Gas tuners rarely give more than about 25hp at the rear wheels though. It is a very noticeable increase on the performance tune settings, and overall drivability will be much nicer as well. We have the Flashpaq for $329 with free shipping, and we have plenty in stock.

Superchips Flashpaq 03-09 Dodge Ram Gas Trucks

NorthIdahoHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I installed the FlashPaq last week in my truck and it was a nice boost in power. Plus, shifting is much more positive and throttle response seems better as well. Probably the best mod I have done so far.