electric fan extension harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramsportrocks

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
going to do my electric fan conversion this upcoming week and was wondering if anyone makes an extension harness???

James OBrien

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hermi
I'd be interested as well, have a V-6 fan sitting in my garage with the better shroud and the cable isn't long enough.

OP
OP
Ramsportrocks

Ramsportrocks

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'd be interested as well, have a V-6 fan sitting in my garage with the better shroud and the cable isn't long enough.

doesn't look like anything is out there... boosted motorsports pulled his grill and drivers headlight and started clipping wire ties and rerouted the WW bottle wiring and hose to make it work... guess that's our only choice

OP
OP
Ramsportrocks

Ramsportrocks

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
finally did my electric fan conversion today... took less than 30 minutes as everything came right apart.... ALSO mine is a 2013 and the fan wiring reached without any modifications which i thought was strange because every how to i watched on you tube the harness didnt reach

James OBrien

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hermi
No worries, must be a 2018 thing. I'm running fine with my stock AC fan for now, if it gets to be a problem I'll install the other one and figure out the wiring.