Electric Ram 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Some days i drive 500 to 600 miles when i have a job following a semi truck that is carrying a wide load

When i drive from San Diego to El Paso i leave at 9 AM & get there at 9 PM. That can't be done with a normal size Electric vehicle

If you are charging an electric vehicle while on a trip
You would have to stop before the battery is below 10 or 15 %
It will take 20 minutes to quick charge the battery to 80%
You won't be able charge more than 80%, because there will be a dozen other cars needing a charge

I foresee vocal & physical arguments

I just had a brain fart, you know how truck stops have 4 to 6 aisles of Diesel Pumps & maybe the same number of aisles for gas pumps.
It won't be long before they will have 8 to 10 aisles with 230 volt power stations

Last edited:

TimboRam77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Some Governors have already put State Mandates into play, 2035 seems to be the goal

I don't know if it is part of some new world order
But they are going to shove it down our throats one way or another
Regarding the nwo statement. You are right on. All electrical devices have an unique signal. A smart power meter knows if you are using a handheld mixer or a stanly 1/4 hp drill. The goal is complete monitoring and control of everything. Wi-fi can be piggy backed on ac lines. Control of your vehicle will no longer allow independence or freedom. You get in your car and agree to the latest terms of service or no drivee. Those terms will be dictated by the ruling oligarchy of the week. I'm not an activist, just stating the future that is clarion and logical. one world government, currency, religion. Oh exactly as Revelation states. Every major crisis real or faked results in consolidation of power and wealth which results in the evil one attempting to become omnipresent. Have you ever heard of one who appears as an angel of light. Change light to electricity. Is the lightbulb coming on. omnipresence through (The internet of things.) Well a counterfeit of omnipresence.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodie1990