Electronic Throttle Control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joezuz

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi 4WD
1 week ago the engine light came on - went off after two days
3 days ago the engine light came back on, I also noticed it took more effort on the gas peddle to get the truck moving
2 days ago the ETC light began blinking, took more effort to get the truck moving, truck accelerates with no pressure on gas pedal
Today: Put a tester on the truck, Primary code: P0562 - VBU Voltage Low, Secondary codes: P2128 - Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor 2 Circuit High; P2138 - Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor 1/2 Correlation; and P0755 - Solenoid Circuit. Replaced Accelerator Pedal and Position Sensor. Problem Remains.
Took the truck to a mechanic and was told that he's ran into problems like this in the past. Did not have a solution.

Any ideas?

RedSRT4Me

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC Sport
Engine
3 days ago the engine light came back on, I also noticed it took more effort on the gas peddle to get the truck moving
2 days ago the ETC light began blinking, took more effort to get the truck moving, truck accelerates with no pressure on gas pedal
Today: Put a tester on the truck, Primary code: P0562 - VBU Voltage Low, Secondary codes: P2128 - Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor 2 Circuit High; P2138 - Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor 1/2 Correlation; and P0755 - Solenoid Circuit. Replaced Accelerator Pedal and Position Sensor. Problem Remains.
Took the truck to a mechanic and was told that he's ran into problems like this in the past. Did not have a solution.

Any ideas?

What modifications are done to the vehicle?

OP
OP
J

Joezuz

Reaction score
Ram Year
None that I know of. I've had the vehicle for 8 years. Everything is stock as far as i know.

RedSRT4Me

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC Sport
Engine

Any ideas?

That almost sounds like the cruise control TSB.
Check the vehicle history if the Truck has been flashed with the required updates. You will probably need the dealer for this.

2014 Longhorn 76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

Any ideas?
Sounds to me like you may have a software issue, or maybe a short in the throttle circuit.

Flexmode55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did you ever get this resolved? I have the same issue