Factory ride height 2014 3500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr Mog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What is the factory ride height, front and rear, on a '14 3500 6.7 crew cab sb? Looking specifically for the measurement from the center of the hub to the fender.
I've searched far and wide and can't find this anywhere, shockingly.
Thanks in advance!

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Im sure someone with a stock height one will chime in.

Out of curiosity, why do you ask? Trying to figure out how much lift you have or something?

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What type of suspension upgrades? New coils/leafs or just spacers? With spacers it will be pretty obvious by simply measuring them. With new coils and rear leafs it can be tricky, but knowing the manufacturer would certainly help.

OP
OP
Mr Mog

Mr Mog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No idea, just got the truck. Has nitto 35s with plenty of clearance and it sits nice & level. Figured id just use this measurement (center wheel/hub to fender) to determine the lift. Crazy how hard it is to find a factory ride height! I thought for sure a simple Google search would work. I've literally searched far and wide, nothing!

healthyrx

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Sport Night
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Can't help with ride height- but from your profile picture I *think* i see a leveling spacer on top of your front coil spring. If you measure that spacer and check under your leaf spring in the rear for potential aftermarket lift blocks you should have an idea of what was done. I would hazard a guess that you may just have a front leveling kit to bring your rig front end to level with the rear.
If you post some pictures of your front coil spring and rear leaf springs we may be able to help you out with figuring what is done to it