Factory subwoofer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonathanther

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi I just bought a brand new Ram 1500 warlock 2021. I found under my rear seat that I have a factory subwoofer but I don't the option for the alpine stereo. I just have the 6 speaker 8.4 4C radio. Is it possible that it's a mistake from the manufacturer ? Because it's not working right now and can I manage to make it work ? If not, do you how much can I sell the subwoofer? Thank you

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Hi I just bought a brand new Ram 1500 warlock 2021. I found under my rear seat that I have a factory subwoofer but I don't the option for the alpine stereo. I just have the 6 speaker 8.4 4C radio. Is it possible that it's a mistake from the manufacturer ? Because it's not working right now and can I manage to make it work ? If not, do you how much can I sell the subwoofer? Thank you
That's interesting. What side is it on? If its the factory Alpine it should sell for around $90-$150 (enclosure and sub).

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk