Fahren LED's... love em.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Indigent

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The Fahren bulbs are absolutely 100% true plug and play on the 19 Classic.
I have them in my lows/highs of my 19 Classic. I just ordered them for my fogs too.
just make sure you clock the adjustable bulbs to 9&3 position to get the best output.

Awesome. I'll be ordering them today.

Phillyrube

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Watching the thread. Have a 2008 Ram with bad sundamaged headlights. Dual hilo bulb. Would these be good in an OEM housing or shoot for projectors.

OP
OP
Throwin Plugs

Throwin Plugs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That is US money? And are they straight swap? No bells no nothing
Yessir, USD. I paid $39.99 each bulb set for the headlights, and I think $29 for the "Alla" brand fog LED's.

Here's a tip though, I noticed the high beams fit a little looser than I liked. I took the o ring off the original bulbs, slid it all the way to the base (past the stock o ring) on the Fahren. Now they locked it tight.

OP
OP
Throwin Plugs

Throwin Plugs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
And yes, 100% plug and play. Just make sure the plug is orientated correctly and adjust as needed. Didnt have to adjust my lows but had to adjust highs and fogs

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thats what I am running as well. I got mine on Amazon too. Great lights!

bfill_rebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So after the who debacle figuring out new headlights to choose, I just opted to go with Fahren LED's (and another brand fog lights). Holy cow. Everything bolted in nice and easy, plug n play. Everything fit nicely in the dust caps. These things are BRIGHT. Very pleased so far. Thanks for all the info throughout the forum.

View attachment 240888 Lowbeams

View attachment 240889 Low w/ fogs

View attachment 240890 Fogs only (parking lights)

View attachment 240891 Highs/Lows

View attachment 240892 The whole shebang

Thanks for sharing. I’ve been looking/considering these for my high beams in my 2016 ram Rebel. I have a HID kit to install in my projector for my low beams and will likely use these for high beam when I have headlights out for HID install.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Throwin Plugs

Throwin Plugs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Admittedly theyre definitely overkill for low beams 90% of my driving. However for those long dark stitches of road between fishing spots, its worth being able to see deer etc on the roadside ready to play chicken with my bumper.

bfill_rebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Admittedly theyre definitely overkill for low beams 90% of my driving. However for those long dark stitches of road between fishing spots, its worth being able to see deer etc on the roadside ready to play chicken with my bumper.

Yep. I have a couple forest preserve/prairie areas on the route to work. When I get called in during the middle of the night I’m always nervous of deer running out. They are typically only a couple feet off the side of the road. So if they ran it couldn’t take long for em to be in road and would leave me very little reaction time.

NJMOPAR

Older and faster
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
This is my friend's Colorado after hitting a deer at 30mph. You can see fur in the wheel.
Deer jumped up and ran off.
image000000.jpg

bfill_rebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
This is my friend's Colorado after hitting a deer at 30mph. You can see fur in the wheel.
Deer jumped up and ran off.
View attachment 241636

Oh I believe it. I’ve seen deer cleanly shot while hunting (lung butter and all on trees near by) but if spooked on on adrenaline they can take off and make it a lot farther than one would imagine. Don’t ask how I know...

ClassicJoe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just ordered a pair for my 2019 Classic low beams.

The high beams seem to be adequate, but do these make a much bigger difference in the high beams, or really just an improvement with the low beams?

OP
OP
Throwin Plugs

Throwin Plugs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I just ordered a pair for my 2019 Classic low beams.

The high beams seem to be adequate, but do these make a much bigger difference in the high beams, or really just an improvement with the low beams?

The low beams are mega bright. The high beams are like the Eye of the Sun God lmao

ClassicJoe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Is it worth the effort to remove the grill, or just use an extension to get to the bottom bolt? Also, do all headlights have the white tab in the back that you have to get to to push it up?

ClassicJoe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well, that was the easiest mod I think I have ever done. The grill was a piece of cake (always thought there was more to it...). One of the bulbs did not come on at first, but after fidgeting with it, it works. I am eager to see how it looks tonight. Now I wish I would have gone ahead and done the high beams...

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You will like the high beams! They are awesome!

Special K

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
I saw someone mentioned issues with a 2015, anyone know if there are any issues with a 2014?

ClassicJoe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I meant to post these photos yesterday after the install.

20210321_161545.jpg

20210321_165324.jpg