Father's Day Sale on Pedal Commander at GotExhaust.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Father's Day Sale on Pedal Commander!

Great gift for Dad to give his vehicle better throttle response and better overall drive-ability! Pedal commander is a simple to install, plug and play throttle response controller that is fully adjustable with 36 different settings.

FatherSonDrift.jpg

Save $50 on Pedal commander units using promo code DADPC here
https://gotexhaust.com/b-95833-pedal-commander.html

Elevated 2013

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
If your truck is dyno tuned, can you still use the pedal commander or will it mess with your tune? Or will it just help a tune? My truck is already dyno tuned and running on 91+ octane all the time. I’m just wondering if there are any consequences to adding the pedal commander for even more throttle response??

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If your truck is dyno tuned, can you still use the pedal commander or will it mess with your tune? Or will it just help a tune? My truck is already dyno tuned and running on 91+ octane all the time. I’m just wondering if there are any consequences to adding the pedal commander for even more throttle response??
My truck is tuned and I have the PC. It works great with a tune and you can adjust the pedal sensitivity without having to retune. I like to change it when I tow my camper and it's nice to be able to press a few buttons to make it happen. I can't imagine a Dyno tune would be any different.

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

None at all! Many of our customers use a tune and the PC. The PC makes it nice to be able to tone it down or crank it up, especially if in the rain or snow it is nice to turn it down a bit. It will allow for even better throttle response on top of the tune!